Senior Care Calls
Daily Care Calls are an affordable way to improve the regularity with which you check in on your loved one. Starting at just $16.95/Month, Care Calls are a great way to provide assistance and assurance to a senior living alone at home.
Questions? Call Us - We are Here to Help: 1-800-839-3498
Type of Care Calls for Seniors
Basic Daily Check In Care Call:
Pick the time and Sage Calls every day to ask if you are well - caregivers get automatically notified that you are ok.
Medication Reminder Care Call:
Calls come in throughout the day to reinforce and encourage proper medication adherence at dosage times. Sage notifies others when assistance is needed and keeps a family caregiver notified of daily medication use.
Live Operator Care Calls:
EMT-Certified Health Professionals call as many times a day as needed. Friendly individualized conversations prompt specific care routines. We keep family informed and get emergency help if ever needed. This service is set up by phone: Call to Learn more: 1-800-839-3498.
Our Risk Free Offer:
No contracts required for any senior call service. Try Care Calls or Live Calls for 30 days risk free. Cancel anytime after that and receive a pro-rated refund. Order Now! 1-800-839-3498
PACKAGE AND PURCHASE INFORMATION
How Senior Calls Help
Engaging the Family
The family caregiver is an often overlooked major provider of care for elderly seniors. Few technologies exist that are especially designed to help this important group.
The SageMinder Care Call System was developed to encourage caregivers to start using automated tools to help them help their aging parents. It works a lot like more expensive home monitoring systems that home health nurses may use to help a patient remember to take medications and provide a “daily touch” to ensure that the person is okay through the day.
How Does it Work?
Care Calls come in on the senior’s regular telephone or a cell phone. An elderly person does not need to learn to use a new piece of equipment or technology. The reporting then goes directly to a family caregiver via text message or email in almost real time after each Care Call – thus ensuring immediate knowledge that you are ok.
The automated calls use interactive voice responses. Pre-set dialogs are based on the senior’s answers to previous questions if needed. That data is also reported back to the family caregiver. For instance, if the senior answers that she is not taking her medication – it will ask why?. That information – such as whether she can’t find her pills or has run out of her prescription – will be given in the text notification to the family caregiver.
Benefits of Senior Calls
- Offer peace of mind for busy caregivers
- Rather than nagging, this system actually removes the personal struggle of these types of prompts and makes possible a greater sense of independence for the elderly person.
- When caregivers and seniors do meet up then, they can talk about more important things like grandchildren rather than “did you take your medication?”
- For Seniors, our users have reported feeling a greater sense of independence using this system rather than having the adult child call every day.
- Seniors also have been shown to have better medication adherence - which means better health outcomes and less unnecessary hospitalizations and early admission to skilled nursing facilities.
- Able to call on a senior loved one when family cannot. Many caregivers work and also have dependent children making it very hard to juggle everything.
- Affordable. Some states may even be able to offer vouchers to those caring for someone at home to offset the costs. Check with your local Area Agency on Aging to see if there are caregiver support programs in your area.